Popular Posts List
Get Resource ID...
Foreach loop cy...
How quickly res...
Linkify text li...
Android Studio ...
Open url with b...
Get Assets fold...
Create bitmap a...
Formatting a Nu...
Scroll to certa...
PHP how to incl...
Get assets fold...
Failed to creat...
Create own cust...
Timer simple Ti...
View overrides ...
Compressing a b...
- Get Resource ID...
- Timer simple TimerTask Java Android example - 140,968 views
- Linkify text link url in TextView text Android example - 103,898 views
- How quickly restart adb.exe ADB server Android emulator example - 90,806 views
- Spinner ComboBox DropDown List Android example code - 88,895 views
- Get Assets folder path and read txt file to string Android example code - 77,381 views
- Compressing a bitmap to JPG format Android example - 76,465 views
- Turn screen ON OFF Android sample code - 75,031 views
- Timer task TimerTask run cancel Android example - 68,421 views
- Start Activity from ListView item click Android example - 65,468 views
- How update View TextView with timer Android runnable example - 65,395 views
- If, else if, else statement Java Android example - 53,379 views
- Scroll to certain position on application Android example code - 51,035 views
- Class File Editor – Source not found – Change Attached Source – Eclipse - 48,161 views
- Get Resource ID by Resources String Name Android example - 47,719 views
- Draw Arc Android basic example - 47,323 views
- Foreach loop cycle in Java Android example - 46,596 views
- Draw circle Android basic example - 46,290 views
- Crop cropped cut bitmap image pictures Android example - 41,822 views
- Create bitmap and draw text into bitmap Android example - 40,553 views
- AsyncTask Example Android with ProgressBar - 40,158 views
- Android Examples Code (314)
- Android Software Download (4)
- Android Studio (43)
- Array,List,Collections (22)
- Bitmap, drawing (44)
- Bugs, warnings, errors (108)
- Dictionaries (22)
- Download (2)
- Eclipse (78)
- Fragments Tutorial (8)
- PHP (3)
- Smartphone (31)
- Smartphones (3)
- SQLite database (7)
- Uncategorized (4)
Tag Archives: debugger
If You have old PC (Android in emulator with high screen resolution uses a lot of memory) or your testing phone have small screen, You can try this trick. Rename layout folder for small device screen f.g. from layout into … Continue reading
Tutorial by pictures how evaluate a variable in Eclipse debugger window. 1.) Open Debug perspective in Eclipse and to start debugging a Activity. 2.) Open Display window from menu Window->Show view->Display 3.) Set breakpoint where you need to evaluate a … Continue reading