Popular Posts List
How quickly res...
Foreach loop cy...
Get Resource ID...
Get Assets fold...
Linkify text li...
Open url with b...
Android Studio ...
Timer simple Ti...
How set focus o...
Timer task Time...
Scroll to certa...
How update View...
Class File Edit...
Create Button a...
If, else if, el...
Get assets fold...
Error type 3 Ac...
- How quickly res...
- Timer simple TimerTask Java Android example - 137,273 views
- Linkify text link url in TextView text Android example - 96,627 views
- Spinner ComboBox DropDown List Android example code - 85,859 views
- How quickly restart adb.exe ADB server Android emulator example - 83,974 views
- Compressing a bitmap to JPG format Android example - 73,635 views
- Turn screen ON OFF Android sample code - 72,561 views
- Get Assets folder path and read txt file to string Android example code - 72,328 views
- Timer task TimerTask run cancel Android example - 65,830 views
- Start Activity from ListView item click Android example - 63,575 views
- How update View TextView with timer Android runnable example - 62,216 views
- If, else if, else statement Java Android example - 50,035 views
- Draw Arc Android basic example - 45,972 views
- Class File Editor – Source not found – Change Attached Source – Eclipse - 45,779 views
- Scroll to certain position on application Android example code - 45,528 views
- Draw circle Android basic example - 44,959 views
- Get Resource ID by Resources String Name Android example - 41,829 views
- Foreach loop cycle in Java Android example - 40,212 views
- Crop cropped cut bitmap image pictures Android example - 39,509 views
- AsyncTask Example Android with ProgressBar - 38,872 views
- Create bitmap and draw text into bitmap Android example - 38,115 views
- Android Examples Code (314)
- Android Software Download (4)
- Android Studio (43)
- Array,List,Collections (22)
- Bitmap, drawing (44)
- Bugs, warnings, errors (108)
- Dictionaries (22)
- Download (2)
- Eclipse (78)
- Fragments Tutorial (8)
- PHP (3)
- Smartphone (31)
- Smartphones (3)
- SQLite database (7)
- Uncategorized (4)
Tag Archives: debugger
If You have old PC (Android in emulator with high screen resolution uses a lot of memory) or your testing phone have small screen, You can try this trick. Rename layout folder for small device screen f.g. from layout into … Continue reading
Tutorial by pictures how evaluate a variable in Eclipse debugger window. 1.) Open Debug perspective in Eclipse and to start debugging a Activity. 2.) Open Display window from menu Window->Show view->Display 3.) Set breakpoint where you need to evaluate a … Continue reading