Popular Posts List
How quickly res...
Scroll to certa...
Foreach loop cy...
Linkify text li...
Get Resource ID...
Get Assets fold...
How set focus o...
Android Studio ...
Open url with b...
Timer simple Ti...
How update View...
Compressing a b...
Timer task Time...
If, else if, el...
How to Scroll l...
Formatting a Nu...
Error type 3 Ac...
Turn screen ON ...
- How quickly res...
- Timer simple TimerTask Java Android example - 138,967 views
- Linkify text link url in TextView text Android example - 99,813 views
- Spinner ComboBox DropDown List Android example code - 87,226 views
- How quickly restart adb.exe ADB server Android emulator example - 86,863 views
- Compressing a bitmap to JPG format Android example - 74,912 views
- Get Assets folder path and read txt file to string Android example code - 74,822 views
- Turn screen ON OFF Android sample code - 73,651 views
- Timer task TimerTask run cancel Android example - 67,069 views
- Start Activity from ListView item click Android example - 64,417 views
- How update View TextView with timer Android runnable example - 63,672 views
- If, else if, else statement Java Android example - 51,423 views
- Scroll to certain position on application Android example code - 47,908 views
- Class File Editor – Source not found – Change Attached Source – Eclipse - 46,835 views
- Draw Arc Android basic example - 46,580 views
- Draw circle Android basic example - 45,578 views
- Get Resource ID by Resources String Name Android example - 44,396 views
- Foreach loop cycle in Java Android example - 43,133 views
- Crop cropped cut bitmap image pictures Android example - 40,504 views
- AsyncTask Example Android with ProgressBar - 39,477 views
- Create bitmap and draw text into bitmap Android example - 39,279 views
- Android Examples Code (314)
- Android Software Download (4)
- Android Studio (43)
- Array,List,Collections (22)
- Bitmap, drawing (44)
- Bugs, warnings, errors (108)
- Dictionaries (22)
- Download (2)
- Eclipse (78)
- Fragments Tutorial (8)
- PHP (3)
- Smartphone (31)
- Smartphones (3)
- SQLite database (7)
- Uncategorized (4)
Tag Archives: debugger
If You have old PC (Android in emulator with high screen resolution uses a lot of memory) or your testing phone have small screen, You can try this trick. Rename layout folder for small device screen f.g. from layout into … Continue reading
Tutorial by pictures how evaluate a variable in Eclipse debugger window. 1.) Open Debug perspective in Eclipse and to start debugging a Activity. 2.) Open Display window from menu Window->Show view->Display 3.) Set breakpoint where you need to evaluate a … Continue reading