Popular Posts List
Scroll to certa...
Linkify text li...
Get Assets fold...
How quickly res...
Get Resource ID...
Class File Edit...
Open url with b...
Turn screen ON ...
Timer simple Ti...
Compressing a b...
Android Studio ...
Create Button a...
Foreach loop cy...
How set focus o...
How update View...
Error type 3 Ac...
If, else if, el...
- Scroll to certa...
- Timer simple TimerTask Java Android example - 130,272 views
- Linkify text link url in TextView text Android example - 83,501 views
- Spinner ComboBox DropDown List Android example code - 79,055 views
- How quickly restart adb.exe ADB server Android emulator example - 75,213 views
- Compressing a bitmap to JPG format Android example - 67,702 views
- Turn screen ON OFF Android sample code - 67,325 views
- Get Assets folder path and read txt file to string Android example code - 65,150 views
- Timer task TimerTask run cancel Android example - 60,128 views
- Start Activity from ListView item click Android example - 60,095 views
- How update View TextView with timer Android runnable example - 55,958 views
- If, else if, else statement Java Android example - 44,913 views
- Draw Arc Android basic example - 43,041 views
- Draw circle Android basic example - 41,742 views
- Class File Editor – Source not found – Change Attached Source – Eclipse - 41,660 views
- Scroll to certain position on application Android example code - 36,723 views
- AsyncTask Example Android with ProgressBar - 35,790 views
- Crop cropped cut bitmap image pictures Android example - 35,196 views
- SparseArray instead HashMap Android example - 34,457 views
- Create bitmap and draw text into bitmap Android example - 33,527 views
- Foreach loop cycle in Java Android example - 32,644 views
- Android Examples Code (314)
- Android Software Download (4)
- Android Studio (43)
- Array,List,Collections (22)
- Bitmap, drawing (44)
- Bugs, warnings, errors (108)
- Dictionaries (22)
- Download (2)
- Eclipse (78)
- Fragments Tutorial (8)
- PHP (3)
- Smartphone (31)
- Smartphones (3)
- SQLite database (7)
- Uncategorized (4)
Tag Archives: debugger
If You have old PC (Android in emulator with high screen resolution uses a lot of memory) or your testing phone have small screen, You can try this trick. Rename layout folder for small device screen f.g. from layout into … Continue reading
Tutorial by pictures how evaluate a variable in Eclipse debugger window. 1.) Open Debug perspective in Eclipse and to start debugging a Activity. 2.) Open Display window from menu Window->Show view->Display 3.) Set breakpoint where you need to evaluate a … Continue reading