Popular Posts List
Linkify text li...
How quickly res...
Get Resource ID...
Scroll to certa...
Timer simple Ti...
Get Assets fold...
Android Studio ...
Open url with b...
Append text and...
Foreach loop cy...
Turn screen ON ...
How update View...
Formatting a Nu...
Create Button a...
View overrides ...
If, else if, el...
Compressing a b...
No USB devices ...
- Linkify text li...
- Timer simple TimerTask Java Android example - 126,424 views
- Linkify text link url in TextView text Android example - 77,206 views
- Spinner ComboBox DropDown List Android example code - 75,457 views
- How quickly restart adb.exe ADB server Android emulator example - 70,795 views
- Compressing a bitmap to JPG format Android example - 64,799 views
- Turn screen ON OFF Android sample code - 64,578 views
- Get Assets folder path and read txt file to string Android example code - 61,088 views
- Start Activity from ListView item click Android example - 58,279 views
- Timer task TimerTask run cancel Android example - 57,319 views
- How update View TextView with timer Android runnable example - 52,604 views
- If, else if, else statement Java Android example - 42,292 views
- Draw Arc Android basic example - 41,875 views
- Draw circle Android basic example - 40,324 views
- Class File Editor – Source not found – Change Attached Source – Eclipse - 39,280 views
- AsyncTask Example Android with ProgressBar - 34,313 views
- SparseArray instead HashMap Android example - 33,744 views
- Crop cropped cut bitmap image pictures Android example - 33,485 views
- Scroll to certain position on application Android example code - 31,885 views
- Create bitmap and draw text into bitmap Android example - 31,320 views
- Foreach loop cycle in Java Android example - 29,685 views
- Android Examples Code (314)
- Android Software Download (4)
- Android Studio (43)
- Array,List,Collections (22)
- Bitmap, drawing (44)
- Bugs, warnings, errors (108)
- Dictionaries (22)
- Download (2)
- Eclipse (78)
- Fragments Tutorial (8)
- PHP (3)
- Smartphone (31)
- Smartphones (3)
- SQLite database (7)
- Uncategorized (4)
Tag Archives: debugger
If You have old PC (Android in emulator with high screen resolution uses a lot of memory) or your testing phone have small screen, You can try this trick. Rename layout folder for small device screen f.g. from layout into … Continue reading
Tutorial by pictures how evaluate a variable in Eclipse debugger window. 1.) Open Debug perspective in Eclipse and to start debugging a Activity. 2.) Open Display window from menu Window->Show view->Display 3.) Set breakpoint where you need to evaluate a … Continue reading