Popular Posts List
How quickly res...
Linkify text li...
Foreach loop cy...
Android Studio ...
Get Resource ID...
Scroll to certa...
Open url with b...
Create Button a...
Timer simple Ti...
Error type 3 Ac...
Timer task Time...
How set focus o...
Crop cropped cu...
Formatting a Nu...
Turn screen ON ...
- How quickly res...
- Timer simple TimerTask Java Android example - 135,581 views
- Linkify text link url in TextView text Android example - 93,416 views
- Spinner ComboBox DropDown List Android example code - 84,422 views
- How quickly restart adb.exe ADB server Android emulator example - 81,324 views
- Compressing a bitmap to JPG format Android example - 72,367 views
- Turn screen ON OFF Android sample code - 71,380 views
- Get Assets folder path and read txt file to string Android example code - 70,717 views
- Timer task TimerTask run cancel Android example - 64,480 views
- Start Activity from ListView item click Android example - 62,817 views
- How update View TextView with timer Android runnable example - 60,751 views
- If, else if, else statement Java Android example - 48,669 views
- Draw Arc Android basic example - 45,298 views
- Class File Editor – Source not found – Change Attached Source – Eclipse - 44,741 views
- Draw circle Android basic example - 44,289 views
- Scroll to certain position on application Android example code - 43,474 views
- Get Resource ID by Resources String Name Android example - 39,647 views
- Crop cropped cut bitmap image pictures Android example - 38,475 views
- AsyncTask Example Android with ProgressBar - 38,260 views
- Foreach loop cycle in Java Android example - 37,749 views
- Create bitmap and draw text into bitmap Android example - 37,104 views
- Android Examples Code (314)
- Android Software Download (4)
- Android Studio (43)
- Array,List,Collections (22)
- Bitmap, drawing (44)
- Bugs, warnings, errors (108)
- Dictionaries (22)
- Download (2)
- Eclipse (78)
- Fragments Tutorial (8)
- PHP (3)
- Smartphone (31)
- Smartphones (3)
- SQLite database (7)
- Uncategorized (4)
Tag Archives: debugger
If You have old PC (Android in emulator with high screen resolution uses a lot of memory) or your testing phone have small screen, You can try this trick. Rename layout folder for small device screen f.g. from layout into … Continue reading
Tutorial by pictures how evaluate a variable in Eclipse debugger window. 1.) Open Debug perspective in Eclipse and to start debugging a Activity. 2.) Open Display window from menu Window->Show view->Display 3.) Set breakpoint where you need to evaluate a … Continue reading