Popular Posts List
How quickly res...
Linkify text li...
Get Assets fold...
Scroll to certa...
Foreach loop cy...
Timer simple Ti...
If, else if, el...
Turn screen ON ...
View overrides ...
Open url with b...
Append text and...
Get Resource ID...
Timer task Time...
How update View...
Compressing a b...
Android Studio ...
Start Activity ...
Create Button a...
Formatting a Nu...
- How quickly res...
- Timer simple TimerTask Java Android example - 122,782 views
- Linkify text link url in TextView text Android example - 72,361 views
- Spinner ComboBox DropDown List Android example code - 71,918 views
- How quickly restart adb.exe ADB server Android emulator example - 65,867 views
- Compressing a bitmap to JPG format Android example - 61,960 views
- Turn screen ON OFF Android sample code - 61,447 views
- Get Assets folder path and read txt file to string Android example code - 57,589 views
- Start Activity from ListView item click Android example - 55,842 views
- Timer task TimerTask run cancel Android example - 54,442 views
- How update View TextView with timer Android runnable example - 49,235 views
- Draw Arc Android basic example - 40,578 views
- If, else if, else statement Java Android example - 39,216 views
- Draw circle Android basic example - 38,877 views
- Class File Editor – Source not found – Change Attached Source – Eclipse - 36,879 views
- SparseArray instead HashMap Android example - 32,958 views
- AsyncTask Example Android with ProgressBar - 32,314 views
- Crop cropped cut bitmap image pictures Android example - 31,672 views
- Create bitmap and draw text into bitmap Android example - 29,422 views
- Draw Rect Android basic example - 27,981 views
- Scroll to certain position on application Android example code - 27,765 views
- Android Examples Code (314)
- Android Software Download (4)
- Android Studio (43)
- Array,List,Collections (22)
- Bitmap, drawing (44)
- Bugs, warnings, errors (108)
- Dictionaries (22)
- Download (2)
- Eclipse (78)
- Fragments Tutorial (8)
- PHP (3)
- Smartphone (31)
- Smartphones (3)
- SQLite database (7)
- Uncategorized (3)
Tag Archives: debugger
If You have old PC (Android in emulator with high screen resolution uses a lot of memory) or your testing phone have small screen, You can try this trick. Rename layout folder for small device screen f.g. from layout into … Continue reading
Tutorial by pictures how evaluate a variable in Eclipse debugger window. 1.) Open Debug perspective in Eclipse and to start debugging a Activity. 2.) Open Display window from menu Window->Show view->Display 3.) Set breakpoint where you need to evaluate a … Continue reading